Took me some months of inactivity until I picked Uristmaps up again to work on it but I can now finally release a fresh version. This release comes after Uristmaps has been completely rewritten to bring improved performance and support for more platforms. There are also some new Features: new graphics, roads and tunnels, and population heatmaps.
For installation and usage instructions see the Getting Started section.
- New graphics for all zoom levels.
- Tunnels and roads appear on the map.
- Reworked sidebar to list world info, sites, populations and a legend.
- Heatmap overlays to show distribution of a selected population.
- Complete rewrite in Java.
- Improved performance to cut render time in half.
- Configurable port number for integrated web server.