GraphicsUristmaps is in dire need of improved graphics and a tileset that can bring the world to life. If you would like to help remedy this here is some information to get you started:
- Uristmaps renders every world tile according to its biome
- Structures such as villages, castles and rivers are rendered on top of a biome tile.
- According to the zoom level the tiles are sized 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64px squared.
- Structure tiles receive a suffix to specify if they have neighbouring structures of the same type: river.png is a river that is only on that single tile while river_ns.png shows a river tile that as another river tile in the north and south.
- Tiles are placed in the tiles directory and are transformed into a tilesheet automatically when starting a map render.
- You should not edit the tilesheet files directly as they will be overwritten automatically!